Hyperion Essbase Administrator
A leading infrastructure services firm is looking for a Hyperion Essbass Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
• Vacation and PTO
In your new role as the Sr. Hyperion Essbase Administrator, you will partner with company’s accounting division to support key activities to related to the creation and delivery of reliable financial information including reports, forecasts and operational data. You will support the financial planning and analysis team and will be working with other team members and end-users throughout the company to complete projects, and be a leader in the IT structure support of Hyperion and Essbase. There is nominal travel (5%) and some overtime will be required to accomplish projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, with a preferred background in IT or MIS.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase Development with at least 4 years as the responsible administrator.
• Experience with the Hyperion suite a must.
• Expertise in Essbase, including analysis, design and maintenance, administration, upgrades, performance tuning and optimization.
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Must be a team player and able to work independently and be accountable for positive results
If you are a Sr Hyperion Essbase Administrator interested in new projects and you meet the above requirements, please click the "Here" button below and apply online for immediate consideration.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. is a Houston-based IT staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of strategic-technical to executive-level professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 1981, we have been helping companies build great IT departments while helping IT professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden IT job market, JDA can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.
Houston’s #1 Source for IT Jobs & Career Information
In addition to being a leading provider of IT jobs in Houston, JDA is a top source for information on the local IT employment market. Be sure to take advantage of all that our website has to offer. Visit our IT professionals section for a complete list of IT jobs available in the Houston area and lots of helpful information regarding local IT salaries, current industry hiring trends, and proven “best practices” for managing your IT career. For a comprehensive list of industry trade group meetings and seminars occurring in our area check out the Houston Hi-Tech Events Calendar.
||West Loop / Galleria / Bellaire, Houston, TX
$100,000 to $130,000