Security Incident Response Analyst
A leading infrastructure construction support firm is looking for a Security Incident Response Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
• Vacation and PTO
In your new role as the Incident Response Analyst, you will be directly responsible to respond to security incidents and threats within the organization. You are, essentially, the first responder who will spearhead the forensics analysis, utilizing various tools and techniques to perform root cause analysis of a breach, malware analysis and reverse engineering of malware, determine which data was corrupted, and establish protocols and utilize a relationship with the feds/response organizations. Because this is a brand new role, you will be responsible for establishing protocols, policies, procedures, and best practices for the security program.
• Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related field or commiserate experience in Security Architecture and a MBA or MS desired
• 2-3 years of security/incident response experience
• Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
• TCP/IP-based network communications
• Backup and archiving technologies
• Forensic software applications (e.g. EnCase, FTK, Helix, Cellebrite, XRY, etc.)
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills (communicating to all levels of management)
• Strong decision making skills based on past experience
Would really like to see:
• C, C++, C#, Java, ASM, PHP, PERL
• Computer hardware and software systems
• Operating system installation, patching and configuration
• Web-based application security
• eDiscovery tools (NUIX, Relativity, Clearwell, etc.)
• Enterprise system monitoring tools and SIEMs
• Cloud computing
If you are a Security Incident Response Analyst interested in new projects and you meet the above requirements, please click the "Here" button below and apply online for immediate consideration.
JDA Professional Services, Inc. is a Houston-based IT staffing firm specializing in the recruitment of strategic-technical to executive-level professionals. We provide staffing solutions through full-time, contract, and project-based placements. Since 1981, we have been helping companies build great IT departments while helping IT professionals find the right career opportunities.
Through our extensive client list and our ability to navigate the hidden IT job market, JDA can help you find the best opportunities available in the least amount of time.
Houston’s #1 Source for IT Jobs & Career Information
In addition to being a leading provider of IT jobs in Houston, JDA is a top source for information on the local IT employment market. Be sure to take advantage of all that our website has to offer. Visit our IT professionals section for a complete list of IT jobs available in the Houston area and lots of helpful information regarding local IT salaries, current industry hiring trends, and proven “best practices” for managing your IT career. For a comprehensive list of industry trade group meetings and seminars occurring in our area check out the Houston Hi-Tech Events Calendar.
||West Loop / Galleria / Bellaire, Houston, TX